Gene Simmons Funko Pop
Funko and Gene Simmons partner to support MendingKids.org Photo: Funko
LOS ANGELES, September 19, 2023 (Newswire.com) - Bringing KISS fans worldwide a unique opportunity to give back, Funko, Inc. ("Funko," or the "Company"), the collectibles and lifestyle company most notably known for its iconic Pop! line, and legendary rock singer and KISS frontman Gene Simmons have joined forces to create a charitable collaboration in support of MendingKids.org. The partnership is set to make a resounding impact, offering KISS and Funko fans around the globe a chance to acquire exclusive collectibles, while supporting a worthy cause. The centerpiece of the collaboration is a one-of-a-kind Funko Pop!, personally crafted and autographed by Gene Simmons, which will be available for auction on eBay.
● Start Date: September 19, 2023
● Platform: eBay [https://www.ebay.com/str/funkoofficial]
This remarkable charity auction not only showcases Gene Simmons' philanthropic spirit but also leverages eBay's extensive platform to ensure maximum visibility and accessibility to KISS fans worldwide. The exclusive Funko Pop! autographed by Gene Simmons takes center stage, promising to be a prized possession to the highest bidding collector and fan.
In addition to this unique Funko Pop! creation, the auction offers an impressive array of KISS-themed collectibles, including:
● Pop! Yourself Gene Simmons (1 of 1): Created by KISS's very own Gene Simmons during a visit to the Funko Hollywood store; the Pop! Yourself figure is graced with his autograph and available exclusively to fans through this charitable cause.
● Pop! Jumbo The Demon 10" (1 of 1): This unique collectible is the only one in the world, Pop!ped into being by artists at Funko. This hand-painted masterpiece was approved and autographed by the Rock God Gene Simmons.
● Pop! The Demon 121: Gene Simmons from KISS has graced two Pop! The Demons with his unique autograph.
● Pop! KISS Deluxe Moment Alive II Tour 1978: A striking Funko Pop! diorama that brings to life the legendary energy of KISS's "Alive II Tour" from 1978, including Gene Simmons' unique autograph.
● Pop! KISS Deluxe Album Kiss Destroyer: A special Funko Pop! celebrating KISS's iconic album "Destroyer," including a special autograph.
All proceeds from this charity auction will be channeled directly to MendingKids.org, an organization dedicated to providing free life-saving surgical care to children in the United States and worldwide. Gene Simmons' longstanding commitment to this cause underscores the transformative power of partnership, with Funko, Gene Simmons, and eBay uniting to drive change and bring joy to fans and children alike.
"Every day is a gift, and I've been a major supporter of MendingKids.org for years," said Gene. "The organization has provided free surgical care to literally thousands of children in need who would otherwise not be able to afford these very important operations. Our wonderful doctors have contributed their time and all costs are free."
To engage in this extraordinary auction and place bids, please visit the eBay auction page, starting September 19, 2023.
For more information about Mending Kids and their mission, please visit www.mendingkids.org.
Sr. Director, Communications & PR
Program & Outreach Specialist
Original Source: Rocking for a Cause: Funko and Gene Simmons Partner to Support Non-Profit Organization, MendingKids.org